Halloween’s around the corner and here’s a last minute Costume idea for you!
So I was inspired to film this Elf makeup after receiving many compliments about my elf ears. I attended Drefan’s Mega Awesome Cosplay Birthday Bash earlier this June and becauseit was a medieval themed, I had to wear something in theme. I wasn’t able to confirm my attendance until the day itself and so I was left with just a few hours to pull a costume together. And I came up with this.
- E.l.f Studio Flawless Finish Foundation
- Canmake Concealer
- The Face Shop Face It Radiance Concealer Dual Veil
- Za 2 way foundation
- The Face Shop LOVELY ME:EX MAKE ME STAR gel liner (Peach Shower)
- E.l.f Studio 85-Piece Complete the Look Palette
- Pure Luxe, Kiss of Moonlight shimmer highlight *DISCONTINUED*
- Silkygirl Lipcolor, Moisture Gloss, Baby Pink *DISCONTINUED*
- Dolly Wink black liquid Eyeliner
- Top & bottom lashes
- Cosmetic/Double eyelid Tape in flesh matte colour
- Fynal Soft Cosmetic Lens, Aqua Blue
I had a lot of fun filming this makeup tutorial but I also had so much trouble filming this *pew*! I have new found respect for makeup vlogging gurus, it’s hard to describe all these makeup process much less harder to sound good while saying it XD!
Check out the difference in the before and after OAO!
I hope you guys enjoyed it, let me know if you have any other video ideas for me or if you would like to see more =)